A Spot For Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More about Admin Erin

2 posters

Go down

More about Admin Erin Empty More about Admin Erin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:30 pm

My name is Erin (shocking I know) and I live in Indiana. I have Fibromyalgia, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Scoliosis, CFS, IBS, Hyper-Thyroid, Food Allergies (as well as environmental), Bulging Disc, Degenerative Disc, Chronic Migraines, and a few more little annoying things I'm on meds for. Even through all this, I work a part-time job (my body hates me). I have two beautiful children, the oldest has Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD (possibly EDS as well, we're getting him tested). My little one is (knock on wood) my healthy/happy child and has an immune system like her Dad (thank GOD)! Speaking of God... I am a Christian, but the last thing I would ever do is judge anyone! Faith is important to me, it has seen me through some hard times. At the same time, I am unashamedly outspoken about equality and human rights. I am the opposite of political though! I don't care for politics and how they can tend to tear people apart. Life is too short to live it hating others for what they believe. Oh, I am also a huge geek and have a warped sense of humor. Wink  I hope this has been educational and please feel free to ask me questions (recognizing that this is not in the members only section). Thanks! Smile

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aspotforme.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

More about Admin Erin Empty Re: More about Admin Erin

Post by missadl Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Erin,Thank you so much for creating this forum! I look forward to helping you on this journey!
missadl
missadl
Admin

Back to top Go down