A Spot For Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who needs sleep anyway?!?!

Go down

Who needs sleep anyway?!?! Empty Who needs sleep anyway?!?!

Post by Admin Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:41 am

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired!!! pale I made a huge mistake this morning because I woke up exhausted, but still had to get up and get ready for work. Instead of taking my morning pills, I took my evening pills! Ughhhhh!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! What. The. Holy. Hell?!?!?! I cannot believe I did that (and it's not the first time, just the second, but still). Not only was I practically a zombie at work (falling asleep at my desk constantly) Sleep I felt super sick all day. That would be because I took my ambien in the morning and didn't get pain or IBS meds. I didn't discover all this until after dinner when I went to take my night time pills. I had to really make some hardcore choices about what I could and couldn't take again. So now I'm up at 2:30pm and praying I'll fall asleepget any sleep tonight. Thankfully I don't work tomorrow! I just feel so stupid!!!!!! But in general, not real harm done. Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aspotforme.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum